TIG Welder Job Description:
Masis Professional Group has an immediate need for a TIG Welder 1st Shift for a very well established and growing firm in the Londonderry, NH area on a full time permanent basis. The TIG Welder will perform TIG Welding on aluminum, stainless steel on flat, horizontal, vertical and overhead positions.
TIG Welder Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret Prints, Drawings, product documentation, producing product meeting industry welding standards.
- Use Measuring equipment such as calipers, micrometers.
- Verification of weld according to the customer specifications and the company’s workmanship standards.
- Clean and maintain welding equipment. Maintain a clean and organized work area, ensuring that equipment is in good working condition and all safety features/precautions are maintained.
- Must have the ability to receive and maintain operator self-inspection stamp to meet quality expectations of company and the customer.
- Notify Management and or Quality when corrective action is required.
- Verify that Operation Steps indicated on the Job Traveler have been signed off prior to beginning job.
- Complete job travelers, and ensure job paperwork follows parts through the manufacturing process.
- Enter labor into manufacturing system via barcode prior to releasing product to the next operation.
- Responsible for the quality and adequacy of own work.
- Adherence to the Company’s Personnel Policies & Procedures.
TIG Welder Qualifications:
- Ability to follow instructions verbal and or written
- Maintains accurate and complete records.
- Must be able to stand for an 8-10 hour shift.
- Lifting capabilities 15-20 lbs repeatedly with maximum lifting of 50 lbs.
- Range of Motion: Bending, reaching, walking
- Personal Protective Equipment and Safety Precautions required
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent, technical school certification for welding and at a minimum 1 year welding experience.