Our client is looking for a highly motivated structural engineer to join our growing team!
- This position requires a project engineer to oversee a structural engineering project from start to finish.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design of building structural components from foundation to roof framing on buildings ranging from single-story residential projects to high-rise commercial and residential projects
- Analyze survey reports zoning restrictions, and client requirements
- Collaborate with architects, homeowners, developers and contractors
- Research existing and new material technology to determine practical applications, cost-benefits and prepare material recommendations for current and future projects
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of a Bachelors in Civil Engineering
- 3+ years experience working in a structural engineering firm
- Must be efficient worker
- Must be open to working for a small firm with room to grow within company
- Self motivated and confident in your abilities
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
- Experience with materials include reinforced concrete, masonry, structural steel, light gauge steel, wood, aluminum, fiberglass.
- Strong writing and verbal skills
- Review of shop drawings and construction field observations will also be required.
- $70,000 to $90,000 Salary
- Benefit Package