Our client is looking for a highly motivated structural engineer to join our growing team!
- This position requires a project engineer to oversee a structural engineering project from start to finish.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- 10 years minimum experience in A/E industry with primary focus on Structural design
- Proven track record of designing the most appropriate structural systems within the clients’ budget and time limitations
- Ability to work successfully in a multi-disciplined team environment on multiple projects
- Can successfully work and communicate with all levels to provide high-quality, well-coordinated, and technically proficient structural design solutions for a variety of project assignments
- Actively participate in project meetings during design and construction to represent the Company
- Preparation of graphic and written construction documents.
- Lead and/or self-direct site visits to evaluate various facility types, assessing the existing structural infrastructure. Ability to properly assess and take appropriate action to identify and solve problems during design or in the field during construction.
- Experience in Senior Living, Healthcare, Multifamily projects, including new construction and renovation projects
- Ability to self-manage projects through proper prioritization and scheduling of tasks
- Experience with Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA) as it relates to healthcare design
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of a Bachelors in Civil Engineering
- 3+ years experience working in a structural engineering firm
- P.E. in the State of Florida
- Experience working on commercial and industrial projects
- Must be efficient worker
- Must be open to working for a small firm with room to grow within company
- Self motivated and confident in your abilities
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
- Experience with materials include reinforced concrete, masonry, structural steel, light gauge steel, wood, aluminum, and fiberglass.
- $70,000 to $90,000 Salary
- Benefit Package