SOFTWARE SALES EXECUTIVE
Industry leading ATS software company seeking a Sales Executive to join the team!
As a vital, mid-market sales agent, you will be responsible for cultivating and closing deals to drive new business revenue from companies with 500 to 2000 employees. This role is quota-bearing, requires a strong motor, and provides high earnings potential. Growth Sales Executives will have high visibility across the organization and are expected to operate as consultative, subject matter experts in the SaaS HCM marketplace.
- An energetic, curious, thoughtful, business-minded salesperson with a relentless drive to succeed in their profession and revolutionize an industry.
- Self-awareness coupled with the maturity to take ownership of successes and failures, receive constructive criticism, and make adjustments.
- The discipline to remain committed to achieving consistency in daily, monthly, and quarterly key performance activities and indicators necessary for success.
- A proven record of success in hunting new business combined with a thirst for growth that fuels individual and company successes not previously seen by pushing the boundaries of inbound lead conversions, outbound prospecting, average deal size, and closing percentage.
- A consultative approach with a passion for learning the intricacies of our products, the many challenges our customers face, and how to position our company against competing solutions.
- A strong character with a professional and ethical approach to selling that inspires trust and confidence in the marketplace.
- HR Technology and/or SaaS Sales experience in a demo/closing role (5+ years preferred).
- Proficiency with standard business tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, Google Docs, etc.) as well as collaboration and sales technology (Slack, Zoom, Salesforce.com, etc.)
- Transferable skills will be considered.
- Flexible vacation policy, paid holidays & sick days
- 90% employer paid medical/ dental/ vision insurance for employees and dependents
- 401k with match, life insurance, short & long term disability insurance,
- Employee assistance plan, commuter benefit, flexible spending accounts
- Pet insurance