Masis Professional Group is hiring for direct placement opportunities! We are assisting our client in search of a Senior Financial Analyst.
The Senior Financial Analyst analyzes sales performance by product categories, sales representative, and dealer to identify trends that can support business decision making. Administers strategic incentive compensation models and identifies modifications to incentive compensation plans based on company objectives and market conditions. Tests the functionality of the sales incentive plans currently in use and provides recommendations on plan improvements. Identify and measure sales performance metrics to drive top-line growth.
Sales Reporting & Analysis:
- Analyze sales performance and develop KPIs, reviewing sales by region, product category and dealer.
- Support the sales team, develop and deliver monthly dashboards and reports to sales leadership and proactively provide relevant information and trends to sales leadership and sales representatives.
- Creates and distributes the daily sales report for Canada and US Operations.
Sales Incentive Plan Administration:
- Participate in the annual commission plan design cycle; perform detailed analysis and modeling of potential plan improvements and design changes.
- Partner with Finance and Sales Leadership teams to create annual and semi-annual sales incentive targets.
- Process high and complex volume of data into various systems both timely and accurately in order to generate commission and bonus payroll information.
- Builds monthly reports that provides insight into plan performance; Interpret data and provide meaningful insights to Sales Leadership.
- Develops and delivers monthly dashboards and reports to sales leadership on key performance and commission earnings trends.
- Effectively communicates with sales force and executive leadership on sales force incentive matters.
- Works closely with global information technology development team to maintain and consistently improve incentive compensation plan’s ERP (SAP/BW) integration and reporting.
- Researches and analyzes corrective action to be taken on commission adjustments, bonus payments, etc.
- Create and maintain incentive plan policies and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Finance, Accounting or Economics concentration preferred.
- 3-5 years of relevant financial analysis and reporting experience required.
- Advanced MS Excel skills required, including extensive use of pivot tables, macros and effective management of hundreds of data files.
- Proficient MS PowerPoint skills required.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills required.
- SAP/BW and/or Salesforce experience preferred.
Please submit your resume to be considered for this opportunity.