Masis Professional Group has a 100% remote opportunity for a Senior Application Developer. The Senior Application Developer will code, test, debug, document & maintain applications. The Senior Application Developer is also responsible for evaluating, analyzing, and modifying moderately complex application programs.
Essential Functions of the Position
- Analyzes and resolves problems associated with applications.
- Works on most phases of applications programming activities
- Detects, diagnoses, and reports related problems.
- Position contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project.
- Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature.
- Ensures that all courseware development and program development is documented upon request.
- Provides guidance and direction to personnel by identifying and selecting the best methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results as identified by the COR.
- Performs additional relevant duties as assigned.
- The Senior Application Developer may (as authorized by the Program Manager) coordinate the work activities of subordinate Contractor personnel.
- Experience with Angular.js or React.js
- Experience with Vue.js is strongly desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Proficient in using MS Windows and MS Word/Excel Applications.
- Possess a Valid Drivers’ License without special restrictions.
- Active/Inactive Public Trust, Confidential or Secret Clearance with the ability to reactivate is required.
- US Citizen only.
Compensation & Benefits:
- 100% Remote Opportunity – No onsite requirements.
- $100,000 annual salary.
- $1,500 Sign on Bonus.
- Accrued PTO.