The primary objective of the Sales Manager is to oversee the sales department and motivate the sales team. Increasing sales growth by creating and implementing new marketing plans as well as improving relationships with customers, builders and dealers is paramount in this position.
The duties and responsibilities listed below are intended to provide general guidelines and parameters for the position and are not intended to be a comprehensive, detailed description of the job. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- New business development
- Develop and implement strategies to expand Commercial and Residential customer base
- Increase closing ratio on projects quoted to clients
- Train inside sales staff on the quality and value the company offers to help in closing of sales and scheduling more on-site estimates with client
- Responsible for deploying resources to efficiently and effectively capitalize on the most promising opportunities
- Oversees all activities relating to Fence & Outdoor Living products
- Monitor results of Outside Sales of Outside Sales estimates and appointments with Residential Sales Manager and Sales Administrator
- Discuss and develop sales strategies for both residential and commercial markets
- Provides weekly/monthly sales forecast
- Create sales goal for residential department and sales staff
- Monitor Sales Representatives proposals, reports and sales records
- Develop a technical expertise for Danielle Fence & Outdoor Living products
- Define training needs
- Coordinate training program with Operations Manager.
- Design an ongoing program to communicate information on products and services to employees
- Maintain knowledge of new and existing products and sales techniques
- Learn project costing and establishing selling cost while maintaining company required margins
- Institute cross training within sales group
- Forecast, manage, track and measure all sales data
- Driving force in developing ideas for advertising campaign slogans, seasonal promotions, trade shows and events
- Provide reports as required
Previous Managerial experience in retail and commercial sales. Intermediate skill proficiency with CRM Application Software, Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe applications.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 9-hour day shift
- Monday thru Friday, some Saturdays as needed and Sunday if a tradeshow or event falls on a Sunday.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year