Masis Professional Group is hiring for direct placement opportunities! We are assisting our client in searching for a Sales & Business Development Executive.
The Sales and Business Development Executive, PEM Electrolysis position directly engages with prospective customers to communicate the value proposition of electrolyzer technology and drive revenue growth for their company. This position is focused on building a strong business relationship with target hydrogen customers to develop/close sales of the PEM Electrolysis product. This position will be responsible for managing electrolysis project development and direct product sales programs. The position will also be responsible for developing strong client relationships through effective communications in all aspects of the sale process including initiation, contract negotiation and closing. The company is looking for sales team members to represent the organization with our core values of people, sustainability, innovation, and integrity.
Role & Responsibility:
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities/evaluate customer needs.
- Proactively listen/seek to understand customer requirements as they impact Electrolyzer designs.
- Identifies product improvements/new products by remaining current on industry trends/market activities and competitors.
- Ensure the highest quality/innovative approaches for RFPs to maximize hit rates/deliverability of proposals.
- Prepare/deliver appropriate presentations on products/services.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process from initial contact to sales closing.
Job Requirement – Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree with 10+ years of experience.
- MA/MS/MBA degree with 7+ years of experience.
- Technical skills/knowledge necessary to understand PEM Electrolyzer products and fuel cell products/manufacturing processes/engineering functions, and management/leadership skills to determine processes for effective business planning/strategy development.
- Sales/marketing/strategic planning knowledge, skills, and leadership in a manufacturing/factory environment.
- Ability to negotiate/understanding of hydrogen market movement.
- Engage with cross-functional groups, including management to develop strategic sales program for the business.
- This position requires a combination of on-site and remote work.
Please submit your resume to be considered for this position.