Sales and Service Supervisor – NORTH ANDOVER, MA Position Description: Lead, support and develop a team of Inside Sales Representatives to meet business initiatives and enhance the customer experience within our Customer Success Center. The inside sales supervisor will be responsible to the inside sales staff as it pertains to work assignments, development, and escalations. The Inside Sales supervisor will work closely with the sales and service manager, supervisor peers for both sales and service as well as the cross functional teams in Customer Service, Technical Support, Product Management, Purchasing, Production, and Quality Management. If you enjoy a fast-paced customer focused sales environment that is equally dedicated to the employee’s professional development, this is the opportunity for you.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
· Interact daily with the Sales and Service Manger to enhance team performance. · Hiring and onboarding of new sales reps. · Develop, coach, and performance manage the sales team. · Weekly cadence of KPI review and feedback to the Sales Manager of team performance. · Proactively advocate for both internal and external customers while balancing the needs of the business. · Interact in a hybrid work environment to provide situational and planned individualized coaching. · Review open orders, quotes, and cases daily to facilitate sales growth, positive customer experience and ensure compliance of company policy. · Oversees’ department schedule requirements including time keeping and attendance. · Must demonstrate initiative to improve professional skills and department processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: · Proven ability to train and coach direct reports. · Proven ability to embrace and lead through change · Must possess effective communication skills, both written and verbal · Excellent computer skills, including a solid working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, MS Teams, PowerPoint · Strong presentation skills · Experience with a CRM and ERP, server-based systems preferred
Personal Traits and Characteristics:
- Reliable, dependable, and highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Strategic thinking and critical problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to work under pressure and deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- The successful candidate shall exhibit a sense of ownership, urgency, be solution orientated, collaborative and accountable.
Education and/or Experience: · College degree or equivalent experience · 3-5 years of supervisory experience in a technology related B2B business
Work Environment: Work environment is typically considered in an office environment located on-site, within an Infinite location during normal or extended business hours. Work environment may also include employee’s residence (Work from Home) or hybrid combination of home and on-site facility. Individuals may be required to sit, stand, walk regularly and occasionally lift 0-40 pounds