Blake Thermal Sales & Service, Inc. – Regional Vice President of Sales
- Blake Thermal is the leading manufacturers’ representative of thermal energy solutions in the Northeast. You will work alongside a team of high-energy professionals dedicated to Company core values of Integrity, Teamwork, Excellence, Innovation and Kindness
- Blake Thermal partners with the leading customers in our trading area in the thermal energy industry, mechanical and plumbing contractors, well drillers, colleges, universities, secondary and prep schools, power generation facilities, food processing facilities, pharmaceutical companies, dairy processing facilities, district and municipal water and sewage districts and authorities, geothermal and green energy contractors and providers.
- Blake Thermal is headquartered in East Windsor, CT. Our trading area covers New England, New York State, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey.
- Blake Thermal enjoys continued recognition and awards for its contribution to our industry by our Vendor Partners, International-National and Regional Trade Groups and Associations.
- Blake Thermal focuses on double digit annual growth rates.
- Blake Thermal Core Values: Integrity – Do the Right Thing, Teamwork – Win as a Team, Excellence – Strive for Excellence, Innovation – Deliver a Great Experience, Kindness Be Respectful and Humble
- Competitive compensation plan including medical, dental, 401K and bonus.
- Candidate must reside in the Blake Thermal’s current trading area in the northeast.
Goals and Objectives
- Grow Sales Revenue
- Grow Gross Profit
- Manage and control COG’s, SGA with Division Managers
- Meet Company objectives for annual EBITDA
- New Market Penetration
- New Account Acquisition
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Participate and contribute to all Company Executive Team meetings and functions
- Develop Corporate Sales Strategies and Implementation of Processes
- Full Profit & Loss Responsibility for assigned branches
- Coach and Lead assigned Division Managers (Direct Report)
- Business Development & Sales Management Skills Coach
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Create and promote a culture of success
- Manage the sales teams, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth
- Define optimal sales force structure with executive leadership team
- Recruit, hire and develop sales staff
- Define and oversee sales staff compensation and incentive programs
- Define and coordinate sales training programs
- Train the sales and sales operations teams utilizing Company tools and resources and industry best practices
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to Company leadership team and other company functions
- Work closely with marketing to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
- Manage and develop key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Travel approximately 25%
- Successful experience building a go-to-market strategy and corporate sales plan
- Successful experience building and growing a team
- Successful experience selling or providing expertise in Thermal Energy Solutions.
- Successful experience closing six-figure deals
- Successful experience managing a sales team of +20
- Successful experience utilizing a CRM to manage sales team tasks, pipeline, and closing data
- Successful experience building and managing a territory
- Proven experience working within a Corporate Leadership environment
- Experience providing status reports with market and customer feedback to the leadership team
This opportunity offers a competitive salary (commensurate with experience) 401k, generous health benefits, company paid life/ AD&D, company paid training with future advancement opportunities.
Blake Thermal Sales & Service, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate by race, color, gender, sexual orientation/ gender identity, religion, ethnic or national origin, sex, age, disability status, or status as a covered veteran. Blake Thermal Sales & Service, Inc. is a proud drug-free workplace.