We are seeking an experienced Recruiter who will be a member of our growing Talent Management team. This individual will be a key driver to proactively deliver on hiring needs within the business/functional areas they support. They will oversee the end-to-end recruiting process from the Recruiting Strategy/Kickoff meeting, to posting, screening and until the offer has been accepted. This will happen in collaboration with the Hiring Manager and HR Business Partner as well as other partnering functions.
We’re looking for someone who has experience recruiting in a fast-paced Manufacturing and Technology environment. The role will manage and drive appropriate sourcing, assessment, and hiring strategies.
- Maintain current market knowledge and external trends
- Build and maintain meaningful and trusted relationships that result in a terrific candidate experience
- Utilize our brand to effectively build relationships with external candidates and to ‘market’ opportunities within.
- Facilitate recruitment strategy meetings for open requisitions, which provide an overview of the external market, as well as a firm understanding of the capabilities needed by the business
- Responsible for ensuring that the talent acquisition team is providing quality candidates to the hiring manager, while providing updates throughout the interview process
- Execute the full life cycle recruiting process including sourcing, interviewing, presenting candidates, and negotiating offers
- Responsible for providing quality candidates to the hiring manager in a timely manner
- Manage relationships with third party vendors as needed
- Advocate and support the DEI strategy and initiatives
- Constantly look for self and process improvement opportunities
- In partnership with the talent team, provide recruiting updates (including reporting analytics), trends, obstacles, and competitive market intelligence on the talent pools to source from
- Provide preparation and overview to the candidate prior to the CIDS interview day
- Manage candidate debrief sessions following the interviews and communication with the candidate throughout the interviewing process
- Create and put forward a competitive offer package with input from the hiring manager
- Responsible for data integrity within the Applicant Tracking System, and other systems
- Support early career programs including participation program design, stakeholder management, attendance at relevant events, candidate sourcing, interviews, and offer generation
- Under supervision, lead and/or support ad-hoc projects when needed
- Demonstrated experience in Manufacturing and Technology recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience interacting with senior level management and talent partners
- Proficient in using an ATS
- Demonstrated ability to manage stakeholders at all levels
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently on multiple concurrent tasks
- Ability to appropriately handle highly confidential information
- Ability to work with limited day-to-day supervision
- Ability to perform role with high degree of professionalism
- Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to meet tight deadlines and superior customer service are all critical success factors for this role
- BA/BS degree in a concentration related to human resources, business, or marketing
- Approximately 3-5 years of successful recruiting experience in Manufacturing and Technology including full cycle internal recruiting
- Applicants must be U.S. Citizens and will need to demonstrate suitability for employment in a position of Public Trust consistent with our US Government contract requirements.