Masis Professional Group is currently seeking a Receptionist to join our client’s team of litigators in New York, NY We are following all appropriate CDC guidelines and recommendations to provide a safe working environment for our in office employees.
• Assist with document management and file organization for physical and electronic documents.
• Assist with binder preparation (putting together binders for attorneys, which will include creating cover sheets, table of contents, inserting tabs for exhibits, etc.).
• Responsible for preparation of files for new matters.
• Assist attorneys and staff with in office administrative tasks.
• Handle a multi-line telephone system.
• Greet clients and guests in a professional manner.
• Assist with daily incoming and outgoing mail.
• Scanning and copying documents.
• Minimum of 2 years office experience.
• Previous law firm experience.
• High proficiency in MS Suite, specifically Word, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat.
• Must be a self-starter who is well organized and can handle multiple tasks with the ability to prioritize work.
• Ability to operate standard office equipment such as a computer, photocopier, postage machine, and scanner.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to work in fast paced environment while paying close attention to detail.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• A variety of healthcare plans (some at no cost to the employee)
• 401K matching
• Paid parental leave
• Internal diversity and inclusion programs, such as the Women’s Initiative and Young Professionals Initiative
• Firm-wide charitable giving program