Westmass Area Development Corporation enters the 11th year of redevelopment activity at the Ludlow Mills and is seeking an individual who can bring their skills and experience to work by providing property management for the mill buildings and grounds in support of its redevelopment goals.
The Property Manager maintains and oversees the Ludlow Mills buildings, grounds and equipment to ensure that the property is safe and functional. Duties include negotiating contracts with service providers, inspecting facilities to meet safety regulations and coordinating capital projects and daily maintenance activities.
Specific duties include the following:
- Oversee all aspects of the organization’s day-to-day maintenance operations at the Ludlow Mills and other Westmass properties.
- Provide routine inspections of the grounds, facilities, and equipment to insure their full efficiency and security.
- Oversee and manage data management systems including tenant, owner, property, vendor, financial and business documents.
- On call 24/7 and available to all Westmass properties and respond to a variety of issues including flooding, fire, and other problems requiring immediate intervention.
- Perform work on HVAC systems, utilities, renovations and additional maintenance items.
- Work directly with tenants, on behalf of Westmass, to resolve repair requests and other concerns in a timely manner.
- Ensure that proactive measures are incorporated into proposals to Westmass and subcontractors for maintenance of all aspects of property and equipment.
- Assign maintenance and repair work to payment signoff and supervise a team of experienced, on-call professionals providing specialized maintenance work at the Ludlow Mills and all Westmass properties.
- Create reports and work orders on maintenance, repairs, safety and other occurrences for supervisors and other relevant staff.
- Collaborate with Westmass upper management on budgeting for property needs.
- Show available space to potential tenants and coordinate lease negotiations.
This is a full time, 40 hour p/week, year-round position with competitive wages, paid time off and benefits package.
Physical fitness including the ability to lift 50lbs, drug/alcohol testing, CORI checks and a current MA driver’s license are required. Must be computer-literate and proficient in Microsoft Office products.