Masis Professional Group is currently working with a well known Pittsburgh regional architectural design firm committed to creating buildings that have influence in people’s lives. Their project designs specialize in healthcare and education within a four-hour radius of Pittsburgh. Their experience provides student/patient-focused design to an established client base. Our client has two Western PA office locations, Mt. Lebanon and Cranberry Twp.
Our client has a current opportunity for a Project Architect / Manager to join our team with experience in healthcare, college/university or K-12 project design. Candidates will have the opportunity to work directly with clients and manage projects in a team atmosphere.
- Manage clients and projects (including conceptual design, job production and quality, construction management and marketing).
- Preparation of architectural drawings for all project phases, including proposal presentations, concept, schematics, design documents and construction documents.
- Participate in creating the vision of the design on a project.
- Manage projects all stages.
- Mentor and train junior and intermediate level team members.
- Develop relationships with current/new clients.
- 8+ years related experience with professional degree in Architecture.
- Experience in educational or healthcare design projects preferred.
- Proficiency with Revit & AutoCAD required, In-Design, PowerPoint and Excel is beneficial.
- Architectural registration.
- LEED Accreditation is beneficial.
- The ability to demonstrate high level of organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to demonstrate effectiveness in working in a team setting.
Our client offers competitive compensation, flexible work hours and an excellent benefit package, including profit sharing and continuing education. We offer 4 weeks of paid time off within the first year of employment and pay for holidays.