Masis Professional Group is hiring for direct placements! We are looking for motivated candidates to join our growing team. The Program Manager is responsible for managing and providing job readiness and placement services to a wide range of individuals with disabilities and other barriers to employment and self- sufficiency. The incumbent will have day to day responsibility for outreach to community-based organizations for referrals and coordination of services. Oversight responsibility includes participant management, staff supervision, implementing compliance efforts with applicable laws and regulations and providing direct service.
A great candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Directly supervises staff and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Provides direct case management and job readiness and placement services to program participants.
- Design and implement training programs. Assure competency-based training curriculum is followed.
- Develops Career Plans, ISP’s (Individual Service Plans) and status assessments.
- Attends meetings referral sources.
- Maintains written documentation pertaining to case management services.
- Manages DDS (Department of Developmental Services) contracts and maintains working relationship.
- Oversees and coordinates intakes and referral process for vocational services.
- Receives phone calls and other applicable correspondence from referral sources; requests and obtains necessary referral information from referral sources.
- Schedules program tours and start dates; performs tours for referred individuals.
- Appropriately screens participants for services based on Goodwill and funder regulations and policies.
- Determines staff assignment to case; sends letters to participants and referral sources documenting referral and start date.
- Key Player with referring agencies, conducts program outreach to referral sources, and markets programs to potential referral sources and funding sources.
- Tracks and reports program performance vs. goals.
- Uses database and other relevant data management tools to track and assure quality data entry and completed participant files.
- Runs reports to track measurable outcomes, competitive and supportive job placements, and service delivery reports.
- Supervises billing procedures.
- Works with staff to ensure correct and timely submission of weekly attendance reports and monthly service delivery reports.
- Completes monthly billing paperwork and tracks payment process with referral sources and company staff.
- Liaisons with Accounting Department to disseminate and recollect attendance sheets; works with Accounting Department to ensure correct billing in a timely manner.
- Attends and participates in various organizational and departmental meetings.
- Perform duties in accordance with company’s standard responsibilities involving the following categories: business strategy, planning, directions, and control; administration, operations, and direct work management; people management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Services or related field, 2-3 years of experience in vocational services setting in direct service agency is required. Supervisory and administrative experience is preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Requires acceptable results of CORI check according to company policy and requirements. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Excellent Benefits Package:
- Health Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to this posting or call 716-574-7008 to inquire.