Planner Scheduler Job Description:
Masis Professional Group has an immediate need for a Planner Scheduler for a very well established and growing manufacturing firm on a full time permanent basis in the Bowling Green, KY area.
Planner Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Production level loading of Master Scheduled demands from the forecast and as required from the MRP production schedule.
- Manage shop orders internally and purchase orders to external suppliers.
- Manage the level loading of factory and purchase orders within capacity.
- Manage inventory to support customer demand and objectives.
- Manage and execute the release of orders in support of scheduled demand through the shop floor.
- Identify and execute expedites through the factory and suppliers as required to support schedule.
- Communicate effectively with team members and other areas, Purchasing and Engineering
- Assist in launching new product.
- Handle special assignments as required.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements.
Planner Scheduler Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 to 5 years related experience preferred.
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems, preferably Syteline or similar system.
- Basic computer knowledge (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Intermediate to advanced ability with Excel
- Strong analytical and analysis skills.