Our client is looking for a Physical Therapist in Northwestern Wyoming. The ideal candidate will demonstrate good interpersonal skills when interacting with families.
- A well-established successful Rehabilitation Clinic is looking for a Physical Therapist who will be responsible for the direct care of patients.
- Evaluate patients through medical records as appropriate, utilize appropriate evaluation techniques and clinical observation
- Applied skills learned through academic training and educational programs, and practical experience to evaluate patient/family needs to develop patient assessment, goal setting, and development and implementation of treatment plans to meet these goals
- Maintain current knowledge of therapy techniques appropriate to the patients through in service classes and continuing education.
- Possesses the ability to implement and assess quality assurance and utilization review programs to evaluate policy and treatment effective policy and treatment effectiveness.
- Has knowledge in the use of therapy devices including exercise table, fitness equipment, assistive devices, wheelchairs, pulleys, weights and other equipment common to the practice of Physical Therapy.
- Participates in HIPAA training and awareness programs and abides by all privacy and security as require by Federal Law under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program
- Currently licensed in the State of Wyoming or eligible for licensure
- Certified in CPR
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Meet all automobile insurance carrier requirements
- Ability to attend educational training on billing, insurance, reimbursement, Medicare, etc.
- Full Benefits
- $85,000 to $110,000 a year