Masis Professional Group is looking to bring on Molding Technicians for our client!
Medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Set up, start up, and change over injection molding production jobs calling up process control settings.
- Includes setting up robotics, part pickers and vision systems
- Use proper process procedure validated data for troubleshooting product defect problems
- Evaluate molding processes to update techniques and improve quality, safety and productivity efficiencies. Ensure the injection molding processes fall within validated windows or within the established guidelines.
- Utilize ERP system (SAP) to monitor rejects, enter rejects, enter down time codes and to generate tooling work orders
- Communicate important information to Mold Techs on next shift
- Handle reporting, enter downtime codes, and scrap codes as needed
- Occasional weekend work required
The Experience You Will Bring
- One or more of the following:
- One (1) year or more experience operating an Injection Molding, Extrusion, Liquid Silicon Rubber, or Blow Molding machine
- One (1) year or more mechanical maintenance experience in a manufacturing or military environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience performing start up and shut down of injection molding machines and resolving part defect problems
- Knowledge of plastic resins and resin drying systems
- Experience operating a crane/hoist