Masis Professional Group is seeking a Maintenance Technician to join the team of our client!
- Short Term Disability
- Health Savings Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
First Shift / Monday – Friday
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for providing facility maintenance, performing mechanical repairs on a variety of machines, operating machine tools as needed to repair machine parts, perform necessary lock out/tag out procedures on equipment being repaired, and maintaining a safe, clean and organized work area when repairing equipment while utilizing all safety equipment required. All work orders will be reported using a computerized system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- General knowledge of hydraulics & pneumatics.
- Troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning machines and equipment on the production floor to keep the production lines running.
- Ability to use all types of precision measuring instruments.
- Ability to layout, inspect, dismantle, construct, alter and repair a variety of perforating and metal fabrication machinery.
- Assist in the development of the preventative maintenance plan and follow PM plan for maintenance on machinery and equipment to ensure proper operation.
- Perform the proper lock out/tag out procedure while completing repairs.
- Perform routine electrical repairs.
- Perform routine interior and exterior repairs.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work area when repairing equipment.
- Communicate with the Maintenance Manager and production team in a timely manner.
- Ability to effectively use a variety of hand and power tools.
- Facility maintenance and grounds upkeep.
- Perform basic forklift repair and maintenance.
- Troubleshoot problems on production machines and saws.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and type. Ability to lift 50 lbs and work in an environment where frequent walking, bending and lifting are required.