We are a growing, successful, category leading producer of protein-based meal solutions that is as committed to treating our colleagues and customers as family as we are to delighting consumers with award winning products. Our innovative products are sold at the top retailers and food service customers in North America, and it is our commitment to empower our people and treat them with respect and kindness that defines who we are.
You may recognize our brand names or products: Cooked Perfect brand meatballs are found in the frozen section of almost all grocery stores in the US; RollerBites are on the grill of every 7-11 and many convenience stores nationwide; Eisenberg hotdogs and Bahama Mama sausages, both of which are sold at many sporting venues, movie theaters, schools and other large venues. Our success is supported by our collaborative culture, decentralized decision-making, and commitment to compassionate leadership.
We have grown substantially over the last few years, propelled by our investments in innovation and operations and led by a team of world-class leaders. We are poised for continued success and offer amazing opportunities for our customers and our employees.
With corporate headquarters in Needham, MA a manufacturing facility in Norwood, MA, and a distribution facility in Norton, MA, we are comfortably located within the Boston metropolitan area.
The Maintenance Parts Clerk will be responsible for issuing parts/stocked inventory to the Maintenance and Production staff on 2nd and 3rd shift. The Maintenance Parts Clerk will assist in maintaining accurate inventory levels by physically counting and confirming the on-hand quantities match the inventory in the CMMS (Megamation).
- Maintain required inventory levels to prevent interruptions to the production schedule
- Ensure accurate and reliable information is entered into our CMMS system (Megamation)
- Assist the on-shift maintenance team with locating and issuing parts to Work Orders
- Issue materials and parts to production machine operators
- Create new stock items in Megamation and ensure all inventory is labeled and stored in the correct location
- Continuously track the movement of spare parts and suggest inventory adjustments as needed
- Maintain a clean and organized storage facility for spare parts
- Cycle count on a regular basis in order to maintain inventory accuracy
- Kit parts for planned work and update work order status on an ongoing basis
- Assist with the receiving of incoming parts/inventory
- Other Maintenance Admin duties as assigned
- Warehousing, Inventory management, data entry experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient in software programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel, and CMMS software
- Strong organizational skills
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Must be able lift 50 lbs.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Inventory Control, Data Entry, Maintenance Admin experience preferred
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills required
- Must be proficient in software programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Will need to acquire a material handling license
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish or Portuguese a plus!
The below physical demands are representative of those that must be met by the team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must have good vision and manual dexterity.
- Able to sit / stand for prolonged periods at a desk and working on a computer.
- The person in this position may need to occasionally move about inside the office to access meeting rooms, office machinery, etc.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and exchange accurate information with colleagues and vendors.
- Learn new tasks, remember processes, maintain focus, complete tasks independently, make timely decisions in the context of a workflow, ability to communicate with visitors, ability to complete tasks in situations that have a speed or productivity quota.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds without difficulty.
- Regularly required to talk and hear.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the office environment is typically moderate.
- Company provided Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) must be worn while on the production floor including Safety Glasses and Hard Hat
- Reliable, consistent, and punctual attendance is required.