Back to all jobs
- The Mechanic Manufacturing is responsible for repairing and maintaining all assets in facility. This position also responds promptly to equipment breakdowns and repairs the machinery in a timely manner and performs planned and unscheduled work, as necessary. The Mechanic Manufacturing also maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results; maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level as well as anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints, schematic diagrams, operating manuals, and manufacturer’s specifications
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot, install, and repair pneumatic and hydraulic circuits.
- Understanding of PLC’s, troubleshooting. Program Logic, Circuits, and drives are a plus.
- Experience with CNC, HAAS
- 2+ years of experience as a maintenance mechanic
- $20 to $35 an hour