Masis Professional Group is seeking a Maintenance Manager for our established client based in Pittsburg, KS. The Maintenance Manager manages maintenance resources to insure facility and equipment are operating to the highest standard of safety, quality, and efficiency.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Oversees the day-to-day operations of the maintenance department.
• Oversees equipment maintenance and repairs of electronic, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
• Maintains equipment maintenance records.
• Oversee facility maintenance and repairs of electrical, plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and other
• Evaluates systems or facilities to determine maintenance or repairs that need to be performed.
• Develop and document preventative maintenance procedures and schedules.
• Assists with maintaining Lock-Out/Tag-Out portion of company Safety Manual.
• Manage spare parts inventory, including consumables such as oil, hydraulic fluids, etc.
• Ensures maintenance and repair work is completed correctly and in a timely manner.
• Advises on equipment upgrade and maintenance planning needs.
• Must be able to traverse property and facility to diagnose, plan and perform building repairs or maintenance.
• Schedule outside services as required.
• Assists with departmental budget estimates and costs of specific repair projects.
• Safety first mindset.
• Extensive knowledge of equipment maintenance such as electrical, mechanical and hydraulic.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Very strong understanding of electronics; machine functions and tracing problems.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds at a time.
• Action and result oriented.
• Effective communicator, both verbal and written.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to complete each essential duty to a satisfactory standard. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skill and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Minimum 5 Years experience on an industrial machine maintenance crew.
• Previous Manager experience preferred.
• Strong knowledge of OSHA regulations and requirements.
• Master Electricians License is a plus.
• GED or High School diploma preferred.