Position Description: Project Installation / Scheduling. Plan, implement and arrange the logistics of various projects to support to the Installation Department on a daily basis. General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, implement and arrange the logistics of various projects. Help define project scope, goals and deliverables. Define tasks and required resources. Allocate project resources. Create schedule and project timeline. Organize, implement and maintain scheduling system supporting identified projects and their plans. Schedule installation and service work with nationwide network of vendors. Communicate ETA’s with technicians and customers. Answer the technician hotline on a daily basis and communicate arrivals, progress and completions to customers. Provide technical support and problem resolution to technicians. Recruit new vendors as needed and maintain good relations with existing vendors. Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Database operation
- General phone skills
Personal Traits and Characteristics:
- Reliable, dependable, diligent Highly organized with good time management skills
- Task oriented
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Effective communication skills
- The successful candidate shall exhibit a sense of ownership, urgency, be solution orientated, collaborative and accountable.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equal
- College – 4 years
- 2 years previous project management experience
- Low voltage wiring and AV/IT experience a plus
Reports To: Vice President – Installation Services Physical Job Requirements:
- Sitting: Must be able to sit for a minimum of 2 hours
- Walking: Throughout the facility on a continuous basis
- Lifting/Carrying: Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
- Climbing: Must be able to climb stairs and ladders.
- Vision: Corrected 20/20 vision required
- Talking/Hearing: Must be able to communicate on the telephone.
Environment: Work environment is typically an office environment located on-site during normal or extended business hours.
Accommodation: Candidates for the position should be able to perform essential job duties in described work environment with or without accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential