A Growing leader in Electronics Manufacturing – is expanding it’s INSIDE SALES FORCE
- The inside sales rep primary responsibility is to increase sales for the company. The ISR is responsible for properly assessing business potential within the company’s existing customer base and thoroughly qualifying new accounts/prospects. This position requires discretion and independent judgement to assist in the formulation of sales practices and policies, and to effect, interpret and implement those policies. The main goal for this position is to systematically develop accounts upward through defined sales thresholds and maximize the quantity transitioned to the National Accounts Group. In addition, the ISR will assist with the entire sales operation and management of the company as required. Those duties will include procurement and servicing of new and existing customers., assisting customers with their operations as well as public relations and marketing for the company.
- Meet or exceed the following established quotas for assigned territory.
- Revenue and GPM, completion of assigned tasks, quotations, outbound sales calls. Penetrate and build accounts by successfully executing the following:
- Proper qualification of customers’ contacts, Immediate and professional response to customer inquiries, timely completion of self and system generated activities consistently add on and up sell.
- Converting prospects into customers, obtaining referrals, maintain a thorough understanding of assigned customer account base including knowledge of contracts, primary business, connectivity needs, and customers. Manage company’s computer information system and make full use of the company’s technical resources to best solve problems and satisfy customer’s needs. Develop comprehensive knowledge of the company’s core products and capabilities.
Prior inside sales experience required. Poised and effective phone presence. Professional appearance, time management skills and proven qualification ability, excellent computer skills.
This position reports to the Sales Manager qualified candidates should forward resume in confidence.