Are you a motivated HVAC Technician looking to join a growing company? Look no further!!
The commercial technicians conduct regularly scheduled maintenance and unscheduled service requests at the locations in and around their state. Techs are provided a fully-stocked service van, tools, uniform, and Cell Phone. Techs will be able to take vans home daily, no office reporting required.
- 3-5 years of HVAC and Chiller experience in Commercial preferred
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends as needed with some travel required. Guaranteed 40/hr weeks.
- Physical Requirements: climb and descend ladders while carrying up to 30 lbs., lift up to 75 lbs. and maneuver in confined spaces i.e. crawlspaces, attics, etc.
- EPA Certification required
- Subject to drug, background, and driver’s license checks
- Install new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems.
- Do routine maintenance on refrigeration units and HVAC Units
- Inspect and perform equipment repair and replacements
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to emergency service requests. On-call once every four weeks (with incentive)
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Able to work on lite commercial equipment.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Completes paperwork in a timely manner
- Reports to job assignments and work in a timely manner
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience with industry software preferable but not required
- Three weeks PTO
- PTO starting on Day 1
- Lucrative bonus program
- Paid continued education
- Medical/Dental/ Etc
- 401k starting Day 1