HR Manager Job Description:
Masis Professional Group has an immediate need for an HR Manager for a very well established and growing food manufacturing and distribution company in the Lakewood, NJ area on a full-time permanent basis.
HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding.
- Ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all local, state, and federal regulations.
- Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities.
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution.
- Ensure the organization’s compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Use performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to team.
- Ensure all company HR policies are applied consistently and fairly.
- Maintain company organization charts and employee directory.
- Maintain HR systems and processes, including work hour reports and payroll.
- Conduct performance and salary reviews.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Provides support and guidance to management and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
HR Manager Requirements:
- MUST be Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- A minimum of three years of human resource management experience preferable in a large organization (100+ employees).
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Paylocity, a plus.