We are a full-service marketing agency serving clients in a variety of industries. We’re adding a detail-oriented, self-motivated and collaborative individual to our team. We are a small team, and each of us wears multiple hats as collaboration and priority changes occur on an ongoing basis.
Looking for someone willing to learn, a strong work ethic and wants to be a part of a growing company!!
The position will be multifaceted and can be thought of in two segments: bookkeeping and human resource/benefits administration.
Our bookkeeping work is done in software that is specific to our industry (ERP System) along with some work in QuickBooks. The candidate must possess the ability to onboard quickly in our ERP system. SAP or NetSuite and QuickBooks experience is a plus.
This is a great opportunity for someone with an outgoing and positive attitude. You must be a wiz in accounting (A/P and A/R) and thrive in a multi-task environment! Excel experience is a must. You’ll need to bring your Microsoft Office and internet knowledge as well.
Most of all, you must be a self-starter who enjoys diversity in your job and be able to manage tasks simultaneously with strong attention to detail and organization. If this describes you, send us your resume with a cover letter of why we should meet!
Skills and Specifications
· Must be exceptionally proficient in financial software and have ERP experience, specifically in Advantage, SAP, or NetSuite
· Accounts Payable A/P, Accounts Receivable A/R
· Must be exceptionally proficient in Microsoft, specifically Excel.
· Minimum of two years experience in accounting, administrative, and data management procedures and practices.
· Bookkeeping clerical procedures and practices.
· Knowledge of management and business principles.
· Good problem-analysis, assessment, and communication skills.
· Judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
· Excellent planning, organizing, time, and work management.
· Bachelor’s degree in communications business administration, marketing/advertising, or related field
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Quickbooks Bookkeeping and ERP experience
We strive every day to be amongst the ranks of world-class professionals and leaders, and that is why every team member must complete the Performance Dynamics Program. Great benefits include health, life, PTO and 401(k). Fun and creative working environment. Awesome clients.