Back to all jobs
- The Bilingual in English and Spanish Field RN is responsible for performing visits to patients for our Licensed Home Care Agency in different locations within New York. The ideal candidate should be bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Demonstrate proficient skills to admit and reassess home health patients in regards to physician orders.
- Coordinate and supervise HHAs in the delivery and discharge of patient care.
- Initiate home care visits and reassess patient needs and progress on a regular basis.
- Initiate the plan of care under doctor’s orders.
- Observe, assess, and document all patient progress.
- Notify physician and other personnel of changes in conditions of patients.
- Educate patients and caregivers on disease process, medications, plan of care, and individualized treatment plan as well as in-home health care.
- Current NYS Registered Nurse License.
- Work positively and favorably with patients, families, and staff.
- Excellent communication and time-management skills.
- Ability to drive to multiple patients per day.
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective and proven leadership ability.
Education and Experience:
- Must have a current NYS License as a Registered Professional Nurse.
- Must have demonstrated clinical experience.
- Minimum 4 – 5 years prior experience as a Field Nurse.
- Must be able to drive between locations.
- Pay per assessment
- Health Benefits
- $80,000 – $120,000 a year