Our client is looking for an Electrician Apprentice in the greater Worcester area! The ideal client would have their OSHA-10.
A well-established successful & growing commercial electrical subcontractor with a reputation for excellence is seeking qualified candidates that can fill the roles of Electrician Apprentice.
- Knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes, & construction safety requirements.
- Demonstrate and uphold all of companies core values, which include integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation, and growth.
- Minimum 1 year experience in commercial/industrial environment
- Fire alarm, low-voltage systems experience a PLUS.
- Tel/data experience a PLUS.
- OSHA Certification a PLUS
- Reliable transportation required.
- Safety is a PRIORITY
Full benefits – paid vacation, holidays, 401(k) plan, contributory health, dental, & disability insurance, etc.