Electrical Engineer (Mixed Signals and Microwave) $150k – $200k
An essential step towards scaling up commercially applicable quantum computers is to invent the classical control hardware that will scale with them.
As an electrical engineer, you will have the opportunity to define and drive the development of technology that answers the unique challenges posed by state-of-the-art quantum computers, from massively multichannel microwave controllers to high-bandwidth optoelectronics.
You will work closely with a small, multidisciplinary team of talented fellow engineers, developers, and scientists in a motivating and mission-driven environment. Familiarity with quantum information is not necessary for this position, but candidates should display a deep interest in quantum technologies, and possess the highest ability to explain basic engineering concepts and design decisions.
- Candidates should have o A degree in electrical engineering, microwave engineering or a related discipline,
- Experience with on-chip waveform synthesis or software-defined radio.
- Experience with analog circuit design and development, including simulation.
- Familiarity with laboratory test and measurement equipment.
- Ability to estimate and attack complex architecture opportunities with minimal oversight.
- Preferred qualifications include : An advanced degree in electrical engineering, microwave engineering or a related discipline.
- 5+ years of full device lifecycle development experience for microwave or optical communications, LIDAR, or a related application.
- Experience with physical modeling using COMSOL, and o Familiarity with CMOS integration of microwave and optoelectronic devices. .
- More Details Employment Type: Full Time Location: Boston , MA , United States Experience Required: Mid-Senior Level