Die Setup Technician
Our client is seeking Die Setup Technicians with experience in high-speed thin metal progressive metal stamping dies or similar industries
Our client is a leader in the production of steel and carbide dies for the stamping industry with extensive experience and expertise in thin metal forming for the automotive, electronic, connector, medical, semiconductor, and telecommunications industries. Our client offers company-paid (100%) health care benefits (Medical, dental, vision, and prescription) for every employee & dependents. Benefits begin after 60 days.
If you’re looking to work for a great company, we’d love to hear from you!
Die Setup Technician Responsibilities:
- Install and remove dies from presses
- Setup die and auxiliary equipment for production, check sample parts using quality assurance practices to inspection plans as required.
- Consult press room supervisor if any tooling needs modified from print and record modification
- Keep a clean and safe work area.
- Maintain all required documentation, updating in a timely and accurate manner.
Die Setup Technician Qualifications:
- High school education or equivalent
- 6 months of vocational training or experience (2+years) working in stamping
- Able to read and understand blueprints with geometric tolerances
- Able to use micrometers, calipers, and optical comparator.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to operate an electric tow motor and or lift desired but mot required
- Ability to read/interpret a variety of instructions, documents, and specifications
- Ability to read die assembly and change documents
- Job Type: Full-Time positions available
1st and 2nd shift
Requested that candidates answer the following questions:
- How many years of Die setup experience di you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?