Back to all jobs
Designer/ Drafter – Medway MA Description: Person will be expected to handle the following tasks:
- Working from information of a specific nature, such as sketches, marked up prints or verbal descriptions, develop and prepare 3D layouts, assemblies and complicated detail drawings, following general instructions and directions from engineers.
- Prepare bills of material, specifying proper quantities for use by purchasing and manufacturing.
- Prepare electrical schematic and wiring diagrams working from drawing markups, rough sketches and/or verbal descriptions.
- Keep drawings and bills of material in a current and up-to-date status, including maintenance of computer storage of all documents .Maintain all HVBS size code specifications and communicate appropriately to members of the design staff.
- Participate in the design process as a team member for assigned projects.
- Check drawings done by others. Requirements:
- Post high school, technical school graduate in mechanical drawing or equivalent, with specific training in mechanical drawing, algebra, plane and solid geometry and plane trigonometry
- Certificate in Drafting or equivalent experience required
- Two – year Associates degree preferred
- 2 to 4 years work experience using AutoCAD 3D and Inventor
- MS Office Safe Environment, Great Benefits, Bonus Plan, Incentives, Tuition Reimbursement