Masis Professional Group is hiring for direct placements! We are looking for motivated candidates to join our growing team. The Controller/Account Manager will be the compliance lead for our manufacturing site. The person will be responsible for managing the month end close process, analyzing, and verifying financial information. They will also be required to perform various account reconciliations.
- Lead month end close process for our manufacturing sites, including preparation of journal.
- Complete entries, reconciliations, and reports.
- Analyze transactions throughout the month to verify accuracy.
- Prepare and submit quarterly/annual ECIDA Reports.
- Complete monthly and annual Census Reports as required.
- Submission of timely and accurate financial data.
- Complete annual budget and monthly/quarterly forecasting.
- Act as a business partner to other departments to obtain and convey information and/or to correct daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly transactions.
- Work with internal and external audit responding to requests and providing support.
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency in the plant processes and assist in executing.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting required.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, manufacturing and/or public accounting experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skill.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with ERP and Financial systems (AS400 and/or Masterpiece preferred).
Excellent Benefits Package:
- Health Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- 401(K) Account.