Our client is a rapidly growing, globally renowned pharmaceutical manufacturing company, and a leader in hospital generics. They are seeking a Contract Analyst to join their business operations team.
Company offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package and a collaborative work environment. Humility is one of their core values and Work/life balance is highly regarded.
The purpose of the role: Responsible for administering Vaporizer agreements, invoicing customers related to agreements, and providing operational and sales support in the placement, removal, and installation activities related to our company’s vaporizer assets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaises with Field Sales in processing US Vaporizer contract requests according to approval procedures established by the business
- Ensures complete set up and tracking of all vaporizer agreements to include customers, terms, asset information in internal contract systems, SAP and related files
- Documents any changes or modifications of the vaporizer agreement and ensures updates and supporting documents are properly stored
- Reconciles vaporizer agreements and related customer data on a monthly basis
- Ensures all vaporizers sent to US customers are supported by an active customer agreement
- Creates monthly MIS reporting for contract compliance measurement and expirations
- Assists in the management of expiring agreements via reporting, processing renewals and assisting sales team in the renewal process
- Maintains accountability for key customer entities, such as National GPOs and IDN’s, in relation to vaporizer agreements and performs updates as needed
- Analyzes and performs updates to contract membership changes
- Partners with legal, sales, finance and other departments to review contract language and determine administration processes for new contract offerings
- Processes Add-on vaporizer requests for contract members and updates contract systems
- Prepares ad-hoc analysis related to contract data to support sales activities.
Invoicing and Collections:
- Performs monthly contract compliance measurement activities and prepares reporting to support these activities
- Administers contract terms for non-compliance, early contract terminations, machine swaps and outstanding RMAs and coordinates with finance team for invoice creation
- Work with field sales, finance, and customers to perform issues and resolve disputes related to issued invoicing
- Monitors payments and reconciles payment activity to open invoices and processes necessary adjustments
- Coordinates invoices write offs and other adjustments with finance teams
- Attends regular collections meetings and provides support to aide these efforts
- Provides support for related invoicing upon request
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Data Analytics, Supply Chain or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience in a role utilizing customer service, contract administration, financial analysis or business operations skills
- Demonstrated advanced experience with Microsoft Excel. Pivots, lookups, and knowledge of advanced formulas is a must as well as proficiency in other Office products
- Well-developed ERP skills with knowledge of SAP SD, MM modules, three years’ experience highly preferred
- Previous experience in report creation to display data in easy-to-understand formats required
- Hands on knowledge and experience in contract operations highly preferred
- Prior GMP experience and experience working with Class II medical devices beneficial
- GPO and related pharmaceutical or healthcare contract experience a plus.