Construction Superintendent Job Description:
Masis Professional Group has an immediate need for a Construction Superintendent for a very well established and growing multi-unit and commercial Construction Firm in the Salt Lake County, UT area on a full time permanent basis.
Construction Superintendent Responsibilities:
- Front-line supervision for all project personnel and phases of construction
- Enforcement of safety regulations, quality control, scheduling, customer relations, and promoting teamwork with Project Manager, Project Engineer, Architect, Engineers, City Officials, Inspectors, Safety Officials, Subcontractors and company personnel.
Construction Superintendent Qualifications:
- Candidates must have 3 to 5 years of experience with commercial or multi-unit construction.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication, and computer skills required.
- Experience with Procore, Bluebeam, and Microsoft Project a plus.