Are you a motivated Project Manager looking to continue your career with a growing company? Look no further!!
This individual will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operation of the project site from start to completion. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the document control process, as well as, developing and managing project cost, schedule, and the safety/quality plan. Other responsibilities include coordinating and interfacing with engineers, architects, and other project team members during planning and development, negotiation and contract execution.
- Document Control – Responsible for Change Orders, RFI, Submittal Tracking
- Execution and management of Subcontractor Agreements
- Development and maintenance of jobsite safety and quality program.
- Development and adherence to the project schedule and budget.
- Conduct weekly coordination meetings
- Generation of weekly reports
- Accurately document preconstruction/construction activities and communicate between project team disciplines.
- Managing Punchlist and Project Close Out
- Estimate project costs/ due diligence planned projects
- Provide support and guidance throughout new project origination
- Five years’ experience working in the construction industry, preferably on apartment/residential construction/redevelopment projects.
- Occupational Health and Safety certification
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong project management skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team-based setting
- Self-driven, works well independently
- Basic computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office applications