Construction Project Manager Job Description:
Masis Professional Group has an immediate need for a Project Manager for a very well established and growing multi unit and commercial Construction Firm in the Salt Lake County, UT area on a full time permanent basis.
Construction Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership, guidance, and direction to subordinate managers.
- Manage all phases of construction projects, project team personnel and staffing requirements.
- Develop and maintain CPM project schedules.
- Resolve schedule conflicts between subcontractors, suppliers and service vendors to avoid delay or disruption of the project.
- Perform customer relations activities and promote teamwork with owner, architect, engineers, city officials, subcontractors and personnel.
- Direct preconstruction meetings with appropriate individuals (project team, owner, subcontractors, architects, engineers, city officials).
- Oversee monthly project review meetings.
- Prepare monthly forecasting reports.
- Develop staging plan and job site safety plan with superintendent.
- Coordinate with the estimator and superintendent to evaluate and select qualified subcontractors.
- Prepare owner change orders.
- Submit monthly applications for payment.
- Collect any past due payments on project.
Construction Project Manager Qualifications:
- Candidates must have 5 – 7 years of experience in large multi-unit and commercial construction.
- Must have excellent public relations, organizational, interpersonal, CPM scheduling and computer skills.
- Experience with Procore, Microsoft Project, and Sage 300 software a plus.
- Construction Management degree preferred.