Our client is looking for a Commercial Lines Property & Casualty Client Relationship Manager (AE) with a positive attitude and willing to take the extra step in providing exceptional service.
- Our client, one of New England’s leading independent insurance agents, is seeking a Property & Casualty Client Relationship Manager (Account Executive) to help with our growth and account retention. They are a large, vibrant, fast-growing agent centrally located in the western suburbs of Boston convenient to major routes. We are seeking an experienced insurance professional to interact with and manage an assigned group of important accounts. This critical role requires management of the client relationship, ongoing management of coverage and risk management delivery, expansion of coverage, and account retention.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as lead consultant and primary point of contact for a wide array of commercial clients of varying size and complexity
- Maintains responsibility for overall client relationships, account retention, and the accurate and timely delivery of exceptional service
- Educates and advises clients on insurance needs based on a comprehensive understanding of their business. Identifies & recommends products/insurance programs to meet such needs.
- Provides guidance, direction and oversight to Account Managers regarding marketing avenues and strategies, proposal and summary development, and problem-solving direction.
- Maintains relationships with insurance carriers and knowledge of their products. Guides, or actively facilitates, insurance carrier negotiations regarding coverage and pricing
- Takes the lead in managing the renewal cycle, ensuring an appropriate strategy and execution of plan in accordance with workflows and procedures.
- Keeps clients apprised of emerging industry trends, events, and pertinent coverage considerations.
- Maintains accurate electronic client account records and adheres to agency procedures
- Educates and mentors Account Managers in all aspects of their role on a day-to-day basis
- Client management reserves the right to amend duties as might be necessary
- Minimum of 3 years of commercial lines insurance experience in a Sales or Account Executive position
- Property & casualty license required.
- Proficiency with standard technology resources
- Healthy, positive culture
- Yearly Bonus
- 3 weeks of vacation
- LTD, STD, life, and AD&D
- 11-12 holidays a year
- 401k with full match