REMOTE OPPORTUNITY in MA
Our client is looking for a Commercial Lines Account Manager with a positive attitude and willing to take the extra step in providing exceptional service.
- We are looking for a results-oriented, experienced Commercial Lines Account Manager who is highly customer service focused and enjoys working in a fast-paced, professional environment. If you do a great job and are fully committed to being a great team player, you will thrive.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Service all aspects of our client’s insurance needs, usually in partnership with an Account Executive or Producer, from renewal preparation and marketing to policy administration.
- Gather information from clients and prepare applications for submission to insurance carriers.
- Prepare proposals and insurance summaries based on the evaluation of client coverage needs.
- Process new business, renewals, endorsements, cancellations, and rewrites
- Explain insurance policies and coverages, suggest coverage enhancements, and resolve general customer inquiries.
- Maintain accurate electronic client account records and adhere to agency procedures.
- Nurture strong relationships with clients and insurance carrier representatives
- Exceptional aptitude for customer service
- Excellent time management skills and a sense of urgency
- Proven hands-on experience with an in-depth understanding of Commercial Lines Coverages
- Minimum of 3 years of insurance agency experience in an Account Manager or similar role required
- Currently managing a commercial book valued between $2-3+M
- Experience providing heavy supporting assistance to a book of business
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding team player and collaborator
- In-depth technical knowledge of commercial lines coverages and exposures
- Property & casualty license preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and electronic database software preferred
- Upbeat attitude and problem-solving skills; able to work on a 2 to 3-person team to provide outstanding service
- Healthy, positive culture
- $70k to $90k a year
- Yearly Bonus
- 3 weeks of vacation
- LTD, STD, life, and AD&D
- 11-12 holidays a year
- 401k with full match