Our MA client seeks Commercial Lines Account Manager.
Our client is a unique insurance organization offering top products and services from major providers, combined with attentive service from local agents. Founded in 2011, our client is one of fastest-growing insurance brokers in the U.S. with over 2,200 employees in over 210 offices across North America. They specialize in personal and commercial insurance lines, surety and bonding, employee benefits, financial and retirement services, and human capital management solutions.
Position Overview :
The Commercial Lines Account Manager will play an integral role in driving our mission to deliver excellence in client management and retention.
- This position supports the Account Executive with responsibilities related to client management and retention
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively managing a high volume book of Personal Lines Insurance business, ensuring all required tasks are completed accurately and on-time
- Growing client loyalty by building positive relationships and providing high levels of advocacy, excellent service, and professional communication
- Handling renewals, service requests, claims, billing and new policies
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the markets and their appetites, underwriting guidelines, submitting and procedures
- Review all applications, policies, endorsements and audits for accuracy
- Complete loss/claim analysis and summaries
- Coordinate expiration list with department manager to obtain renewal business information
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, preferred
- 3-7 years minimum Commercial Lines Account Management experience required
- Property & Casualty License required
- Valid driver’s license and insurance, required
- Possess strong administrative and computing skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Applied/Epic or similar agency management software experience, preferred.
- Able to work independently and enjoy a high degree of interaction with team members.
- Self-motivated and driven. Maintain a sense of urgency and ability to work with and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication, including the ability actively listen, and problem solve with minimal assistance.
- The ability to multi task, prioritize, work independently, and use discretion surrounding sensitive information.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and positive attitude