Masis Professional Group is currently seeking a CNC Machinist for our well established client located in Pittsburg, KS. The CNC Machinist completes set up, and operates CNC machines for the efficient production of quality components. Responsible for the production of high-tolerance precision parts. Additionally, the CNC Machinist may mentor lower level CNC Machinists.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Operate and set up CNC machining and/or turning centers.
• Select and set up tools, debug CNC programs, and ensure function as intended.
• Replace Worn or damaged cutting tools/inserts as needed.
• Edit, check and load CNC programs.
• Establish work and tooling offset information.
• Troubleshooting and fixing production issues.
• Suggest and assist in the implementation of process improvement ideas.
• Demonstrate ability to follow Safety rules.
• Conduct self in professional manner.
• Monitor fluid levels of machine, and report any maintenance needed.
• Read blue prints and inspect parts with specified measuring devices.
• Complete job order documentation in accordance with ISO 9001 quality standards.
• Provide accurate production reports.
• Load/unload parts in provided work holding method per setup.
• Repeatedly load and unload work pieces up to 50 lbs. each
• Deburr parts as required.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Maintain clean work area.
• Safety First mindset.
• Ability to perform mathematical calculations.
• Mechanical aptitude.
• Must be action and result oriented.
• Shows a consistent positive attitude.
• Show attention to detail.
• The ability to read and write English.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to complete each essential duty to a satisfactory standard. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skill and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• GED or High School diploma preferred but not required.
• Minimum 3 years experience.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to work Safely in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to prioritize work.
• Consistently meet or exceed established set up and production standards.