Client Services Director IT
The primary purpose of this role is to sell IT BPO services to new clients. The successful candidate will manage all aspects of the sales process from lead identification through qualification, objection handling and closing. We are looking for a high-achieving experienced sales professional to help the company meet its ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
This individual needs to be able to function in a team environment with multiple internal constituencies, abstract and fluid environments, and simultaneous deadlines. The position requires a solid understanding of the consultative sales process and must be able to lead executive-level decision makers through the sales process from the qualification stage through contract closing.
Essential Responsibilities/ Minimum Requirements included, but not limited to:
- Experience selling professional services solutions for software development, business process automation, database development, analytics, and software quality assurance.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in software BPO sales/account management
- Consultative selling experience/Direct Sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred.
- Experience working with offshore development teams preferred.
- Own and meet/exceed sales targets to expand company’s client base.
- Experience selling into the healthcare market preferred.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales.
- Define, plan, and implement sales strategies for new opportunities
- Consult with clients to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through discussion with prospects, proposals, and presentations
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships by providing thought leadership
- Understand market landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts.
- Perform competition mapping and competition analysis.
- Other duties/responsibilities as may be assigned.
- Confident working with C-Level executives to sell solutions
- Ability to manage multiple clients simultaneously.
- Experienced working in a global and multi-cultural environment
- Compelling presentation skills
- High energy/strong work ethic
- Positive attitude and strong team player
- Works well under pressure.
Travel Requirements: Home based office- ability to travel 50% of the time.
Preferred Geographical location: Near a major airport, but not required.
Client is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.