CDL Truck Driver/Warehouse Worker
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- Safely transport merchandise between campus buildings and off- site warehouse.
- Unload trailers and locate merchandise in warehouse.
- Provide support to production facility needs.
- CDL Truck Driver must be experienced driver, with a Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License and current medical certificate.
- Forklift (sit- down class 1 experience)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to add, subtract and multiply.
- Be organized and be able to multitask in a fast pace manufacturing environment and be able to work 2nd shift schedule 3:00PM- 11:00PM
- excellent wage, including sign on bonus and annual bonus pending on company performance.
- Benefits package to include medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, paid vacations and holidays, 401(k) Plan with employer match.
- We offer an excellent work environment with opportunity for growth.