Bakery Production Manager
The primary focus of this role will be to manage daily production responsibilities, while ensuring timely and accurate formulated product which meet production schedule and company requirements.
This position will assist in the supervision of daily production, mixing and oven operations to ensure quality of product in a manner consistent with company services and cost objectives.
The selected candidate must have working experience in a high-volume bakery and operating knowledge of related bakery equipment, ingredients, formulations, and quality control procedures. The candidate must have the ability to meet timelines, work in an organized manner, be people-oriented, creative, and lead a team of workers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for ensuring employees are properly performing their duties that affect food safety and quality of products produced. In addition, but not limited to:
- Operate all Bakery equipment as required, following the manufacturing operating procedures and Standard.
- Perform work in accordance with company standards and established safety procedures.
- Isolate products which will not meet the established quality standards.
- Ensure employees are following GMP’s and maintain a clean work environment.
- Minimize waste and maximize production efficiency.
- Train and direct laborers in their various jobs, in a way which will promote safety, quality, and productivity.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position requires experienced in the following:
- Knowledge of the high-volume bakery processes, procedures, and machinery. Must have complete understanding of the function and operation of Bakery operations.
- Knowledge of the Bakery ingredients, formulations, and recipes.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills, Communication Skills, Time Management Skills and Self-Motivation.
- Professional appearance and presentation required.
- Knowledge of HACCP, GMPs, Allergen Control Program.