Associate Director, Analytical Research & Development
Fast growing Global Pharmaceutical Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization has an immediate opening for an Associate Director of Analytical R&D. Company offers a generous compensation and benefits package.
The incumbent for this position will provide technical support and lead a team of Analytical scientists for ongoing internal R&D and CDMO projects and meet the customer requirements by timely delivery of all projects.
- Guide team members and oversee day-to-day analytical activities, including development and validation of analytical methods in support of drug product development to establish a top-quality Analytical R&D department
- Consistently monitor project milestones and ensure completion to the satisfaction of customers and other key stakeholders
- Act as Analytical department prime contact to the customer, providing an accurate, detailed, and timely response to technical queries, forecasting potential delays/project issues, mitigation plans, delivery timelines and quality standards
- Oversee analytical technology transfer activities and coordinate with cross function team for assigned projects
- Help recruit top talent from academia and industry and retain them to make the group the best place to work
- Sc. in Analytical chemistry or related fields required; PhD highly preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in analytical method development and validation
- 5+ years’ experience leading an Analytical R&D department
- Deep technical expertise in developing robust analytical methods using QbD methodology
- Expertise in structure elucidation and characterization is preferred
- Significant experience and understanding of cGMP practice and understanding of ICH, FDA, and other Regulatory guidelines required