Masis Professional Group is currently working with a general civil litigation law firm that practices in the Chicagoland area and its surrounding counties. It has grown over the years to include three office locations in Chicago, Schaumburg, and Crystal Lake. Their attorneys are comprised of both new and experienced attorneys who practice in many different areas including but not limited to, Divorce and Family Law, Estate Planning, Business and Commercial Litigation, Bankruptcy, Business Formation, Personal Injury, Real Estate, Tax Law and many more.
Masis Professional Group is now seeking attorneys with at least 3-5 years of experience to join in the growth and expansion of our Chicago, Schaumburg, and Crystal Lake offices.
Candidates should have excellent legal skills, courtroom experience, be licensed to practice in Illinois, and be courageous and audacious in the pursuit of their goals.
Attorneys have the opportunity to control their own earning potential. Our generous compensation package includes: a competitive base salary, an unlimited bonus program based on performance and initiative, paid vacations, group health insurance, and retirement benefits (401k plan).
Job duties include:
- Preparation of pleadings, motions and memoranda
- Research and writing
- Written discovery and depositions
- Regular court appearances
- Trials and evidentiary hearings
- Client development and management
- Participation in law firm strategic planning and firm management initiatives
- Collaboration with other lawyers and professional staff
- Participation in community outreach activities of the law firm
- Membership and maintenance of a local networking group