Associate Actuary (105k plus) Hybrid/Trenton.
Overview Prepare and analyze supporting statistical data and actuarial information used in connection with formal rate reviews for filing with regulatory authorities; prepares written correspondence relative to such analyses. Responsibilities
- Provide support and assistance with the completion of rate reviews, lost cost filings and the calculation and analysis of quarterly loss and loss adjustment expense reserves
- Participate in cross-marketing and research projects
- Provide support and assistance for ad hoc actuarial, statistical and research projects
- Perform financial analysis projects.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Statistics, Finance or related discipline
- Successful completion of at least three actuarial exams
- 1.5 years of experience within the Property & Casualty insurance industry
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite products
- Proficient use of spreadsheets, databases and statistical analysis programs
- Demonstrated knowledge of SAS or SQL preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work under time constraints