Office/Accounting Support: Supports office operations by receiving and distributing communications; Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Activities and serving customers.
- Associates degree, or experience combined or equal Experience
- Experience and understanding of accounting principals
- 2+ years manufacturing office environment with emphasis; financial support activities
- Familiarity with Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001 or other)
- Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, Power Point
- Familiarity with Manufacturing Data Collection systems, i.e. Profit Key Skills:
- Accounts Receivable/Payables related activities
- Strong written, oral & telephone communication skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, multi-tasking, and follow up skills
- Ability to read and interpret various customer sales orders & contracts, as applicable to task assigned
- Interact as an integral part of the Office Environment Team to manage customer support, department projects and initiatives
- Demonstrate and foster, a sense of urgency and strong commitment to achieving and exceeding goals
- Perform various Accounting tasks that also includes filing & scanning, data collection and report creation, supports accounting operations by filing documents, etc
- Schedule & prepare customer Invoice & reconciliation statements and other Accounting process reports
- Data Entry/Filing of Accounts Receivable/Payable records within Manufacturing Data Collection systems
- Maintain Accounting & Office Support files
- Maintains office supplies by checking stock (and request list) to determine inventory levels, ordering & stocking
- Acting as receptionist; receiving & greeting visitors; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; routing calls to appropriate personnel.
- Access customer sites for receipt & prepare customer Sale Purchase Order for Sales Department processing
- Adhere to the defined safety and quality standards, procedures and policies that apply
- Enhance organizations reputation by supporting Process Improvement other Quality Improvement Initiatives
- May be required to fill in other areas within the facility, based on experience and cross-training
Pay: $20 per hour, with a review after 90 days.