Masis Professional Group is seeking a 3rd Shift Production Manager to join the team of our client!
3rd Shift / Monday – Friday
- 401k & Matching
- Sick Days
- Vacation & PTO Packages
Directs and supervises plant personnel and provides direction in operations area to produce the best quality product possible, at the least cost standards. Coordinates the availability of raw materials; ensures the functioning of production machinery is adequate to meet production demands.
Develops, trains and schedules necessary personnel to meet all production demands. Partners with HR for personnel issues, including interviews, hiring, evaluations, corrective counseling, and further training as required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide oversight and direction to multiple department managers while teaching effective performance techniques;
- Implementation and inputs of Strategic Business Planning, and priorities at the company level;
- Can determine project priorities on department and plant level;
- Annual budget review and implementation;
- Coaches and teaches Continuous Improvement methodology;
- Make decisions and establish policies which significantly impacts competitive and strategic position;
- Utilizes interpersonal contacts at all organizational levels to gather data and anticipate customer s needs;
- Ensure implementation of Quality plans and projects;
- Review manpower plans to ensure productivity within each department.
- Ability to write complex reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals;
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public;
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form;
- Ability to solve complex problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Lotus Notes or similar application software;
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations;
- Ability to calculate complex units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.